Sunday, August 9, 2015

Homespun Treats for Folks & Critters

Hi, all!

Exciting news to share with everyone. I am starting a new venture that's beginning with some premium dog treats that I will be offering for sale. 


I got up early and figured out my "Big Six" dog biscuit recipes. They are: Elvis Pupsley Biscuits, Pumpkin Pizzazz, Tail Waggers, Puppy Paws, Barkley's Blueberry-Apple Biscuits and Charlie's Mini Carrot Pupcakes smile emoticon I am drying my own blueberries as I type this. Charlie will be in 'hog heaven' for the next while as I perfect these recipes before offering them for sale and believe me, so far they are Charlie tested and very much approved (he doesn't even want his commercial treats anymore!).
The plan is to sell these treats in variety packs of 6 or 12 biscuits. I am still working on the financial aspect, and shipping logistics, but I plan to box them in cute tins or boxes as part of the presentation.
Once everything is figured out, and my camera is once more functional. I will post pictures of these treats here, on my page and in my Little Cook blog. The operation should be a 'go' within the next week or so.
Here's hoping! I'll keep you posted!
                          
Elvis Pupsley Biscuits are in the house!


No comments:

Post a Comment